Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > a software website

a software website

bjones

Anyone here ever hear of or use the following website to get older software
programs?

http://www.ultimatesoftwaredeals.com

I am looking for PhotoSuite II and of course they're up to PS4 now (I have
that) and that website was emailed to me as a site for obtaining many
old(er) programs for a membership fee.

jonesie

°Mike°

It's piracy, plain and simple, from the well-known bottom-feeding
scumbag, Art Schwartz. You will lose your money - be warned!

whois -h whois.opensrs.net ultimatesoftwaredeals.com

Registrant:
Perfect Shareware
1749 East Hallandale Beach Blvd #388
Hallandale, FL 33009
US

Domain name: ULTIMATESOFTWAREDEALS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Schwartz, Arthur http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
1749 East Hallandale Beach Blvd #388
Hallandale, FL 33009
US
954-454-3191
Technical Contact:
Schwartz, Arthur (E-Mail Removed)
1749 East Hallandale Beach Blvd #388
Hallandale, FL 33009
US
954-454-3191

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:24:51 -0400, in
<SDKbb.10798$(E-Mail Removed)>
bjones scrawled:

>Anyone here ever hear of or use the following website to get older software
>programs?

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

trout

bjones wrote:

> Anyone here ever hear of or use the following website to get older
> software programs?
>
> http://www.ultimatesoftwaredeals.com
>
> I am looking for PhotoSuite II and of course they're up to PS4 now (I
> have that) and that website was emailed to me as a site for obtaining
> many old(er) programs for a membership fee.
>
> jonesie

Yes, that's a scumbag. Don't.
Old software at reduced prices? I believe it's called Ebay.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3329&category=
51344>
--
"Don't waste your money on cons."

The Old Sourdough

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:24:51 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
at the following statement by bjones in message
news:SDKbb.10798$(E-Mail Removed)

> Anyone here ever hear of or use the following website to get older software
> programs?
>
> http://www.ultimatesoftwaredeals.com
>
> I am looking for PhotoSuite II and of course they're up to PS4 now (I have
> that) and that website was emailed to me as a site for obtaining many
> old(er) programs for a membership fee.
>
> jonesie

As others have said, don't bother. The only thing you'll get from that site
is unwanted charges to your credit card.

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 2120

bjones

Okay, thanks for the feedback, I thought it sounded weird.

jonesie

"The Old Sourdough" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns93FEBC14FEA8CBcx25Yti54oP@216.196.97.132.. .
> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:24:51 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind

boggled
> at the following statement by bjones in message
> news:SDKbb.10798$(E-Mail Removed)
>
> > Anyone here ever hear of or use the following website to get older

software
> > programs?
> >
> > http://www.ultimatesoftwaredeals.com
> >
> > I am looking for PhotoSuite II and of course they're up to PS4 now (I

have
> > that) and that website was emailed to me as a site for obtaining many
> > old(er) programs for a membership fee.
> >
> > jonesie
> >

> As others have said, don't bother. The only thing you'll get from that

site
> is unwanted charges to your credit card.
>
> --
> The Old Sourdough
> No of SETI units returned: 2120
> Processing time: 4 years, 76 days, 4 hours.
> (Total hours: 3686
> www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

The Old Sourdough

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:38:36 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
at the following statement by bjones in message
news:ttNbb.12104$(E-Mail Removed)

> Okay, thanks for the feedback, I thought it sounded weird.
>
> jonesie

Just for giggles here's a little more info on Artie and his scams.

http://www.perfect-shareware.info/

http://www.themidden.co.uk/artie/1.html

snip

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 2120
(Total hours: 3686
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

McQualude

bjones spaketh...

> I am looking for PhotoSuite II

I'm sending you an email, I have a copy I'll sale.
--
McQualude

McQualude

McQualude spaketh...

> bjones spaketh...
>
>> I am looking for PhotoSuite II

> I'm sending you an email, I have a copy I'll sale.

email bounced, if you still want a copy, send me an email
--
McQualude at yahoo dot com