Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > New independent Yahoo! Group for users of Intuit Track-It!

New independent Yahoo! Group for users of Intuit Track-It!

Grant Robertson

This is an independent forum for the discussion of Intuit's Track-
It! Help desk software. I am not an employee or agent of Intuit in
any way. My company just bought the software the other day and I
couldn't find an independent discussion group so I decided to start
my own.

For now, the group is unmoderated and anyone can post, but if it
starts being abused by either spammers or flamers then I will impose
restrictions as necessary.

Feel free to post any comments you like as long as they are on-topic
and polite. No personal attacks or flames will be allowed. Nor do I
want to see long threads about how Intuit sucks or anything like
that. If your satisfaction with the product is so low that you feel
you must post these types of messages then just stop using the
product. All programs as involved as this one are bound to have
their quirks. Please discuss those quirks or any bugs in a polite
and helpful manner.

There also must be lots of tricks that people have figured out that
will be helpful to all the other users out there. Please let us in
on anything you have figured out. I will ask that you not violate
any Intuit copyrights. Any information that is only available
through special classes should not be reposted here.

Intuit personnel are allowed to post here as long as they identify
themselves as such. But remember, this list is not owned or
controlled by Intuit so don't expect that they will always reply to
your posts. Heck, they may decide to simply ignore this whole group.
That is their prerogative. Hopefully, we can build a strong and
helpful community here that will invite their participation.

°Mike°

<cross posting snipped>

Sort of like this, you mean?

I suggest you just add the url to your group in your signature,
rather than advertising it like this, unless you fancy loosing your
Yahoo group altogether.

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:05:26 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Grant Robertson scrawled: