Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 911 Survivor

911 Survivor

Jack the Ripper

Hi Anyone

Where can I down load 911 Survivor From.

Kev

°Mike°

http://www.selectparks.net/911survivor

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:57:12 +0100, in
<cwmbb.44$(E-Mail Removed)>
Jack the Ripper scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

Meant to add:

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoaxnotes0703.html
7/27/03: 911 Survivor a Hoax?
"The team of developers on this website [1] claim to be creating a
game called '911 Survivor' that allows you to simulate being
inside the burning World Trade Center. Reacting to this, quite
a few people have immediately speculated that it must be a hoax.
But looking through the site, I suspect it isn't. Instead it seems
to be some kind of art project designed to make people question
the boundaries drawn between real-reality and media-reality."

[1] http://www.kinematic.org/

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:09:34 +0100, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
°Mike° scrawled: