Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HELP!!!!

HELP!!!!

Brian Sandler

i get this funny "!" icon when i use some programs

can anyone explain what it is and how to fix

B. Al. Zeebub

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 05:54:40 -0700, B. Al. Zeebub read a prime example of
Darwinism:

> i get this funny "!" icon when i use some programs
>
> can anyone explain what it is and how to fix

On the face of it that funny '!' looks pretty much like an exclaimation
mark and in itself it's probably working quite well and doesn't need to be
fixed. However, the only program that I know of that uses that kind of
icon is Norton Internet Security. The exclaimation mark appears in your
System Tray when an intrusion attempt has been detected. Which means it is
allegedly doing its job and doesn't need to be fixed either.

°Mike°

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 05:54:40 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>