Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > swen removal tool

swen removal tool

Patrick

Petit Alexi wrote:
> why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:05:08 +0200, Ben wrote:
>>
>>> exactly my point!

>> What point, did you post some comment earlier?

> Check twixer's and Ben's nntp posting host.
>
> If I ruled the world NTL would be nuked for inflicting this many
> lusers on the internet.
>
> I'm going to send Osama a tenner and ask if he does requests.

From what I have seen of you 'Petit Alexi', your *sole* talent seems to be
in spotting the mistakes of 'ntl' users.

PS I do hope that this 'ntl' user (myself), hasn't made too many
mistakes.

PPS Please don't set benny-larder on to me.

why?

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:11:29 -0500, Petit Alexi wrote:

>why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :

>> On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:05:08 +0200, Ben wrote:
>>
>>>exactly my point!

>> What point, did you post some comment earlier?

>Check twixer's and Ben's nntp posting host.

I did, that's why I asked. 1st Twixer on NTL

Name: m244-mp1.cvx3-b.edi.dial.ntli.net
Address: 213.104.228.244
is UK

and Ben on
Name: c-c8fb72d5.026-45-73746f25.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se
Address: 213.114.251.200
while .se is Sweden.

Looks like 2 very different ISPs and countries.

>If I ruled the world NTL would be nuked for inflicting this many lusers on
>the internet.

<snip>

Me

why?

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:28:04 +0100, Patrick wrote:

>Petit Alexi wrote:
>> why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> What point, did you post some comment earlier?

>> Check twixer's and Ben's nntp posting host.
>>
>> If I ruled the world NTL would be nuked for inflicting this many
>> lusers on the internet.
>>
>> I'm going to send Osama a tenner and ask if he does requests.

>From what I have seen of you 'Petit Alexi', your *sole* talent seems to be
>in spotting the mistakes of 'ntl' users.

It is fun after all.

<snip>

Me

Twixer

thanks time adjusted

--
Regards Ron...........
"Twixer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lGgbb.1004$%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have this if you need it. (only 100KB)
>
> --
> Regards Ron...........

why?

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:07:48 +0100, Twixer wrote:

>Ok Ok got the point, I wont be so silly in future, I thought In was trying
>to be helpful.......... jeeeez.

Many ISPs consider time/date changes to appear at the top the list a
form of Usenet abuse and it can rate a report to your ISP.

Me

Twixer

No No the time / date change was a mistake from earlier.... sorted now

--
Regards Ron...........
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:07:48 +0100, Twixer wrote:
>
> >Ok Ok got the point, I wont be so silly in future, I thought In was

trying
> >to be helpful.......... jeeeez.

> Many ISPs consider time/date changes to appear at the top the list a
> form of Usenet abuse and it can rate a report to your ISP.
>
> Me

Nedra

Don't get excited about the top post... this is the only one!

Thanks to "why?" for the Semantic address. I have been
searching for this for 36 hours... Anyway, now computer is
clean!! Thanks again.

Nedra

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:18:27 +0100, Twixer wrote:
>
> >I have this if you need it. (only 100KB)

> Oh really nice, here is an exe from an unknown source to run on your PC.
>
> Only use tools like this that you download from sites like
> http://www.mcafee.com/
> http://www.symantec.com/ for example the tool here and instructions
> http://securityresponse.symantec.com...ools.list.html
> the fix swen exe in this case is 190KB.
> or
> http://www.f-prot.com/
> or
> www.microsoft.com/security
>
> Me

Buffalo

"Nedra" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:goqbb.1447$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> Don't get excited about the top post... this is the only one!
>
> Thanks to "why?" for the Semantic address. I have been
> searching for this for 36 hours... Anyway, now computer is
> clean!! Thanks again.
>
> Nedra

Top posting is usually way easier to read when using Outlook Express as your
newsreader, unless you want to interject into the message or you just jump
into the middle of an ongoing Post and want to read the message being
replied to first. If you are already following a long Post, it is a pain to
have to scroll down to the bottom because so many are to lazy to 'cut' the
irrevelent parts out.
My opinion, no flaming necessary.
PS: Remember, I stated "when using Outlook Express as your newsreader"

Nedra

Thanks, Buffalo! I do hate scrolling to the bottom of posts. In fact, I
rarely read those that have to be scrolled

Nedra

"Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@noBS.nada> wrote in message
newsSqbb.538558$Ho3.92377@sccrnsc03...

> "Nedra" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:goqbb.1447$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> > Don't get excited about the top post... this is the only one!
> >
> > Thanks to "why?" for the Semantic address. I have been
> > searching for this for 36 hours... Anyway, now computer is
> > clean!! Thanks again.
> >
> > Nedra

> Top posting is usually way easier to read when using Outlook Express as

your
> newsreader, unless you want to interject into the message or you just jump
> into the middle of an ongoing Post and want to read the message being
> replied to first. If you are already following a long Post, it is a pain

> have to scroll down to the bottom because so many are to lazy to 'cut' the
> irrevelent parts out.
> My opinion, no flaming necessary.
> PS: Remember, I stated "when using Outlook Express as your newsreader"

Buffalo

You're in trouble now>

news:aVrbb.1585$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...