Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > COUNCILS RAN BY NOMURA OF JAPAN BY HBS

COUNCILS RAN BY NOMURA OF JAPAN BY HBS

brian@anon.com

DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THEIR LOCAL COUNCIL RUN BY A COMPANY HBS FORMELEY HYDER BUSINES SERVICES GROUP LIMITED RATHER THAN THE WELSH COMPANY THE COUNCILS INVOLVED TOLD THE PUBLIC?

Boomer

said:

> DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THEIR
> LOCAL COUNCIL RUN BY A COMPANY HBS FORMELEY HYDER BUSINES
> SERVICES GROUP LIMITED RATHER THAN THE WELSH COMPANY THE
> COUNCILS INVOLVED TOLD THE PUBLIC?
>
> Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
> --_NextPart_000093FC-00001FE0-43152920-F9D0--

I never gave it much thought.

This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
with any ISP or news service provider or HBS.

Blinky the Shark

> DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THEIR LOCAL COUNCIL RUN BY A COMPANY HBS FORMELEY HYDER BUSINES SERVICES GROUP LIMITED RATHER THAN THE WELSH COMPANY THE COUNCILS INVOLVED TOLD THE PUBLIC?

I categorically refuse to have my local council run by a Welsh company. If any
company is going to run it, I'd rather it be an American company.

--
Blinky Linux RU 297263
Nixon's secretary now at MS? http://snurl.com/rosemary