Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Twain Driver?

Twain Driver?

Don

Hi, I've got one of those little Stylecam blink cameras, its a cute toy but
I,ve lost the disk that came with it. As Ive formatted my hd recently I
haven't got the software that came with it. Is there some kind of generic
twain driver I can download that will enable me to use at a webcam?

Boomer

Don said:

> Hi, I've got one of those little Stylecam blink cameras, its a
> cute toy but I,ve lost the disk that came with it. As Ive
> formatted my hd recently I haven't got the software that came
> with it. Is there some kind of generic twain driver I can
> download that will enable me to use at a webcam?

Maybe contact the mfg.?
http://www.sipixdigital.com/cameras/styleblink2/
http://www.sipixdigital.com/support/index.shtml

Stace

"Don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bki6b3$j2h$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I've got one of those little Stylecam blink cameras, its a cute toy

but
> I,ve lost the disk that came with it. As Ive formatted my hd recently I
> haven't got the software that came with it. Is there some kind of generic
> twain driver I can download that will enable me to use at a webcam?

Try here: http://tinyurl.com/o2bn

Stace.

Twain Client Side Bob Allen ASP .Net 1 05-29-2005 08:23 AM
Java / TWAIN / HP Scanner question No Such Luck Java 0 04-22-2005 04:13 PM
Accessing twain device from java program Gary Java 0 09-23-2004 01:22 PM
Re: Image Scanning - TWAIN equivalent Brendan Duffy ASP .Net 0 07-24-2003 08:29 AM
Win2K Pro and Twain drivers Skot Computer Support 1 07-08-2003 03:51 PM

Advertisments