Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help Finding A Driver

Help Finding A Driver

Rushlight

Hey everyone,

If I'm posting to the wrong group for this, I apologize in advance.

I've managed to procure a monitor for which I can't locate a driver.
I've tried driverguide.com, monitor-drivers.com, and a slew of other
sites, and no one even lists the company. I've tried searching for
brand and model on google, with no results. If anyone knows anything
about this, I'd appreciate a heads-up if anyone has suggestions.

Here's the info:
Manufacturer: Orion Electric
Model Number: AM-7010

Thanks again!

yugsdrawkcab

Rushlight wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> If I'm posting to the wrong group for this, I apologize in advance.
>
> I've managed to procure a monitor for which I can't locate a driver.
> I've tried driverguide.com, monitor-drivers.com, and a slew of other
> sites, and no one even lists the company. I've tried searching for
> brand and model on google, with no results. If anyone knows anything
> about this, I'd appreciate a heads-up if anyone has suggestions.
>
> Here's the info:
> Manufacturer: Orion Electric
> Model Number: AM-7010
>
> Thanks again!

You don't need drivers for your monitor.
If you're looking for color management (.ICM) files for the monitor you
don't need those either unless you're doing high end graphics design.
Even if that is what you're doing you have the wrong monitor for it anyway.

░Mike░

Orion Electric
http://www.orion-electric.co.jp/english/profile.htm

There are some contact addresses.

Also:
http://www.orionsalesinc.com/

On 19 Sep 2003 22:36:13 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed) >
Rushlight scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Bigjon

Rushlight declared:

http://www.recospa.it/AREA%20DOWNLOA...20DOWNLOAD.htm
--
You can't have it all -
Where would you put it ?

Ant

sory, i can't help anymore, i have another 43000 replies to send. I'm just
a simple victim like you and would like to go to sleep, so pleaase delete my
name from you lists. .good luck with shutting these cretins up
news:5o4y1hsvlkfg$.1jze2dcarnvqk$(E-Mail Removed).. .