Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP task manager

XP task manager

James Doyle

Please help!

I am running windows XP pro and have recently noticed a minor but niggling
problem. When I try and access the task manager by pressing CTRL-ALT & DEL
it appears for only a second and then closes again.I cannot get it to stay
open.

I have scanned for viruses and malware but my machine is completly clean.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

James

why?

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:51:41 +0100, James Doyle wrote:

>Please help!
>
>I am running windows XP pro and have recently noticed a minor but niggling
>problem. When I try and access the task manager by pressing CTRL-ALT & DEL

Don't know about that....

>it appears for only a second and then closes again.I cannot get it to stay
>open.

Try CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE

>I have scanned for viruses and malware but my machine is completly clean.
>
>Can anyone help.

Maybe www.google.com

Me