Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > msconfig/Norton's AV entry

msconfig/Norton's AV entry

Trent

In dealing with USRobotics tech support yesterday, I had to temporarily
uncheck Selective Startup. It's checked now but Norton's AV is not running
at startup and I can't find/remember the line in msconfig/startup to check
to enable it at startup. PLUS, when I open NAV, go to Options and check
Auto Update, it won't "stick. Under system status, it shows auto protect
OFF and email scanning ERROR. PLEASE help!
Thanks,
Monica

Si

In Startup in MSCONFIG check 'ccAPP' & 'ccREGVFY'

Hope that helps.

"Trent" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In dealing with USRobotics tech support yesterday, I had to temporarily
> uncheck Selective Startup. It's checked now but Norton's AV is not

running
> at startup and I can't find/remember the line in msconfig/startup to check
> to enable it at startup. PLUS, when I open NAV, go to Options and check
> Auto Update, it won't "stick. Under system status, it shows auto protect
> OFF and email scanning ERROR. PLEASE help!
> Thanks,
> Monica

Trent

>>Hope that helps<<