Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 40 email virues at once

40 email virues at once

ali daneshvar

hey pat ya I had the same stuff as u say u did and I think every one else in
this news group did coz I see othe ppl's messages about that 2 any ways I
think u shouldn't worry that much if u have an unti virus and I think it
will not happen 2 often like once a while some one does this stuff 2 news
groups
so dunn worry

"pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:MMFab.713$(E-Mail Removed)...
> today sept 19, I got 40 email and every one had a virus in it.
> the sender was from MS corporation Program, micsolft security

upgrade,newest
> micosoft pack and so on ,even some undeliverable mail manager
> when I haven;t sent any email . I just wanted to know if any body has had
> this problem . and what can I do about it thanks in advance pat

Plato

pat wrote:

> today sept 19, I got 40 email and every one had a virus in it.
> the sender was from MS corporation Program, micsolft security upgrade,newest

http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/116.htm#5

Ken Kloke

in article MMFab.713$(E-Mail Removed), pat at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote
on 9/19/03 11:01 AM:

> today sept 19, I got 40 email and every one had a virus in it.
> the sender was from MS corporation Program, micsolft security upgrade,newest
> micosoft pack and so on ,even some undeliverable mail manager
> when I haven;t sent any email . I just wanted to know if any body has had
> this problem . and what can I do about it thanks in advance pat

SAME PROBLEM! 100 RECVIEVED IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!! ken

Jean Schoon

Same problem 20 e/mail is 2 days
"Ken Kloke" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:BB93E6B5.8C72%(E-Mail Removed)...
> in article MMFab.713$(E-Mail Removed), pat at (E-Mail Removed)

wrote
> on 9/19/03 11:01 AM:
>
> > today sept 19, I got 40 email and every one had a virus in it.
> > the sender was from MS corporation Program, micsolft security

upgrade,newest
> > micosoft pack and so on ,even some undeliverable mail manager
> > when I haven;t sent any email . I just wanted to know if any body has

had
> > this problem . and what can I do about it thanks in advance pat
> >

> SAME PROBLEM! 100 RECVIEVED IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!! ken

Grandpa

ALMOST 100 EVERYDAY !!!!!!!!

"Jean Schoon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bkmchs$2sa$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Same problem 20 e/mail is 2 days
> "Ken Kloke" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:BB93E6B5.8C72%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > in article MMFab.713$(E-Mail Removed), pat at (E-Mail Removed)

> wrote
> > on 9/19/03 11:01 AM:
> >
> > > today sept 19, I got 40 email and every one had a virus in it.
> > > the sender was from MS corporation Program, micsolft security

> upgrade,newest
> > > micosoft pack and so on ,even some undeliverable mail manager
> > > when I haven;t sent any email . I just wanted to know if any body has

> had
> > > this problem . and what can I do about it thanks in advance pat
> > >

> > SAME PROBLEM! 100 RECVIEVED IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!! ken

Hung @ PC2

You are not alone. I am bombed out of my Yahoo email account every 4 hours!
Now my main isp account is also affected.

-----
"Grandpa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bl3d2p$d4a$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ALMOST 100 EVERYDAY !!!!!!!!
>
> "Jean Schoon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bkmchs$2sa$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Same problem 20 e/mail is 2 days
> > "Ken Kloke" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> > news:BB93E6B5.8C72%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > in article MMFab.713$(E-Mail Removed), pat at (E-Mail Removed)

> > wrote
> > > on 9/19/03 11:01 AM:

> > upgrade,newest

has
> > had
> > > >

> > > SAME PROBLEM! 100 RECVIEVED IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!! ken

Rocky

I called my ISP and had them block these after
trying message rules and blocking. It worked.

Rocky