Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > memory access violation?

memory access violation?

Lee

At boot up, suddenly got message:
Memory access violation in module kernel at 6956:77957389 .
Can anyone tell me what it means, and what I should do about it?
Incidentally, the Zone Alarm Pro program seems to have been wiped out
simultaneously. Would there be a connection?
Tia

Bareill

You have the W32.Swen virus.
Read here for more info...