Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Do I need adaware?

Do I need adaware?

Jake

Opinions please.

--
"Never, ever, divide by zero in my prescence again."- Proffessor Steed

http://lowcarbcompanion.tripod.com/

trout

Jake wrote:

> Opinions please.

"Need"? Hard to say. I'd certainly recommend that you try it. It
*is* free, after all. I use it, as well as Spybot S&D, as part of
regular maintenance.
--
"There's a lot of sneaky critters out there."

Stevo

Jake wrote:
> Opinions please.

I agree with trout.. it costs nothing to try it and you might be suprised
by what it finds on your system... I have a number of 'high-brow' customers
since I have installed AdAware, SpyBot S&D and a firewall (usually Zone
Alarm) on their system..

PC's are one environment where there adage of what you can't see won't hurt
you is a long way from the truth...

A little bit of effort toward prevention can actually stop a lot of harmful
damage to a PC..

--
Stevo
(pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)

Mark

As above ,
Its free
its only a small file
worth using both spybot and adaware,

Its amazing what sneaks in there sometimes

news:3f69491f$(E-Mail Removed)...