Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What is this stuff from "Postmaster"?

What is this stuff from "Postmaster"?

geopelia

"Phyloe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bkdste$majt$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> They are also called "Message delivery service"
> Phyloe
>
> "Phyloe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bkds9i$jjdh$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > All of a sudden I have begun getting returned messages reports from
> > Postmaster. These appear to be returned from incorrect e-mail addresses.

> > have not sent mail to these addresses and delete the return messages

ASAP
> > but I am curious about where these are from and the intend of the

> messages.
> > TIA
> > Phyloe
> >

> > --
> > Once the rockets go up who cares where they come down? That's not my
> > Department.
> >
> > Werner Von Braun

I was in London when they were coming down! Geopelia

bb3

"Phyloe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bkds9i$jjdh$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> All of a sudden I have begun getting returned messages reports from
> Postmaster. These appear to be returned from incorrect e-mail addresses. I
> have not sent mail to these addresses and delete the return messages ASAP
> but I am curious about where these are from and the intend of the

messages.
> TIA
> Phyloe
>

> --
> Once the rockets go up who cares where they come down? That's not my
> Department.
>
> Werner Von Braun

It could also be that a spammer has been using your e-mail address as a
return address in his/her/its messages. This has happened to me a lot
lately.

Re: Programable Logic & Video stuff Tom Verbeure VHDL 1 07-13-2004 04:02 AM
Programable Logic & Video stuff ALuPin VHDL 4 07-12-2004 11:04 PM
usefull mozilla stuff VC Firefox 8 02-29-2004 09:43 PM
Certification Materials And Books - All The Stuff you need ! Dynamode Microsoft Certification 0 10-04-2003 04:03 PM

Advertisments