Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Progress indicator in IE6...

Progress indicator in IE6...

Tin-Char D'un

Hi folks, quick question ~ my progress indicator has vanished from the
bottom of my screen when surfing the 'net... You know what I mean ~ the
green bar, the "working online" thing etc etc... any ideas as to how to get
it back? Cheers,
Dave.

--
The Jedi Code -
"There is no emotion; There is peace.

Rob

Edit, recheck Status Bar

--
Rob B
http://www.techhowto.org

"Tin-Char D'un" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bkdaa6$95o$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi folks, quick question ~ my progress indicator has vanished from the
> bottom of my screen when surfing the 'net... You know what I mean ~ the
> green bar, the "working online" thing etc etc... any ideas as to how to

get
> it back? Cheers,
> Dave.
>
> --
> The Jedi Code -
> "There is no emotion; There is peace.
> There is no ignorance; There is knowledge
> There is no passion; There is serenity.
> There is no death; There is the Force."

Me

Actually, its VIEW | Check Status Bar

Rob wrote:

> Edit, recheck Status Bar
>
> --
> Rob B
> http://www.techhowto.org
>
> "Tin-Char D'un" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bkdaa6$95o$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi folks, quick question ~ my progress indicator has vanished from the
> > bottom of my screen when surfing the 'net... You know what I mean ~ the
> > green bar, the "working online" thing etc etc... any ideas as to how to

> get
> > it back? Cheers,
> > Dave.
> >
> > --
> > The Jedi Code -
> > "There is no emotion; There is peace.
> > There is no ignorance; There is knowledge
> > There is no passion; There is serenity.
> > There is no death; There is the Force."

Tin-Char D'un

Thanks guys... kinda obvious in the end, huh?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...