Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need Suggestion for Free Undelete Utility

Need Suggestion for Free Undelete Utility

TinCanMan

Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to undelete a
file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in shareware or
demoware. Any suggestions? TIA

Boomer

TinCanMan said:

> Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to
> undelete a file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in
> shareware or demoware. Any suggestions? TIA

See if this helps.
Restoration
Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake.
193kb
http://hccweb1.bai.ne.jp/~hcj58401/

°Mike°

Restoration, as Boomer suggested. Most importantly, you MUST
stop using the drive that you want to restore the file/s from
immediately.

On 18 Sep 2003 12:11:07 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed) >
TinCanMan scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

TinCanMan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Restoration, as Boomer suggested. Most importantly, you MUST
> stop using the drive that you want to restore the file/s from
> immediately.
>

> On 18 Sep 2003 12:11:07 -0700, in
> <(E-Mail Removed) >
> TinCanMan scrawled:
>
> >Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to undelete a
> >file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in shareware or
> >demoware. Any suggestions? TIA

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

Thanks, Just the ticket I needed.

TinCanMan

> TinCanMan said:
>
> > Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to
> > undelete a file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in
> > shareware or demoware. Any suggestions? TIA

> See if this helps.
> Restoration
> Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake.
> 193kb
> http://hccweb1.bai.ne.jp/~hcj58401/

Thanks Boomer. Just what I needed.

Boomer

TinCanMan said:

> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> TinCanMan said:
>>
>> > Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to
>> > undelete a file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in
>> > shareware or demoware. Any suggestions? TIA

>> See if this helps.
>> Restoration
>> Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake.
>> 193kb
>> http://hccweb1.bai.ne.jp/~hcj58401/

> Thanks Boomer. Just what I needed.

You're welcome.

TinCanMan

Yup, yup. That did the trick. Thankee muchly.
> TinCanMan said:
>
> > Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to
> > undelete a file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in
> > shareware or demoware. Any suggestions? TIA

> See if this helps.
> Restoration
> Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake.
> 193kb
> http://hccweb1.bai.ne.jp/~hcj58401/

TinCanMan

That was the answer, Thanks Mike

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

TinCanMan said:

> Yup, yup. That did the trick. Thankee muchly.

Great!

You're welcome.

> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> TinCanMan said:
>>
>> > Looking for a freeware/public domain file recovery tool to
>> > undelete a file on a Windows 98 pre SE system. Not interested in
>> > shareware or demoware. Any suggestions? TIA

>> See if this helps.
>> Restoration
>> Restore files which are deleted from the recycle bin by mistake.
>> 193kb
>> http://hccweb1.bai.ne.jp/~hcj58401/

°Mike°

You're welcome.