Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bios Screen

Bios Screen

*Paul*

Hello, when I boot up my PC, it shows the logo of the manufacturer,
rather than the normal screen where you see the ram being counted up
etc. does anyone know how to stop this and revert back to the
standard bios screen

Thanks

why?

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:38:43 +0000 (UTC), *Paul* wrote:

>Hello, when I boot up my PC, it shows the logo of the manufacturer,
>rather than the normal screen where you see the ram being counted up
>etc. does anyone know how to stop this and revert back to the
>standard bios screen

An answer may involve knowing -
1. BIOS manufacturer and ,
2. PC model/brand.

But that's only a guess.

Me

Liz

"*Paul*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Hello, when I boot up my PC, it shows the logo of the manufacturer,
> rather than the normal screen where you see the ram being counted up
> etc. does anyone know how to stop this and revert back to the
> standard bios screen

Press the F2 key while it is starting up.

Or holding down the Delete key.

Both will get my machines into BIOS screen.

Mangusta

You need to get into the BIOS configuration, this may be one of many
possible key combo's to bring up, and then, most BIOS'es have an option to
"disable splash screen"...

Though, it does all depend on your machine...

Paul

news(E-Mail Removed)...