Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ISO

DeSoto Driver

How do I open an ISO program? Keep getting message that its not a valid
Win32 application?

trotsky

"DeSoto Driver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lh2ab.146559$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I open an ISO program? Keep getting message that its not a valid
> Win32 application?

ISO = image of a cd-r.
Try burning to cd-r and explore.

DeSoto Driver

tried that still get same message also dont have the option to explore only
open & quickview
"trotsky" <1@2.3> wrote in message
news:3f68b21b$0$122$(E-Mail Removed)4all. nl...
> "DeSoto Driver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:lh2ab.146559$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How do I open an ISO program? Keep getting message that its not a valid
> > Win32 application?
> >

> ISO = image of a cd-r.
> Try burning to cd-r and explore.

trotsky

"DeSoto Driver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zy2ab.142756$(E-Mail Removed)...
> tried that still get same message also dont have the option to explore

only
> open & quickview

More details about the file and burning software then.

ripper

Try a program called ISO-buster.
"DeSoto Driver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lh2ab.146559$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I open an ISO program? Keep getting message that its not a valid
> Win32 application?

DeSoto Driver

I,m useing nero when trying to copy to cdr i get new message now can not
find ezcd creator 5 ??????
"trotsky" <1@2.3> wrote in message
news:3f68b6d8$0$135$(E-Mail Removed)4all. nl...

> "DeSoto Driver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Zy2ab.142756$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > tried that still get same message also dont have the option to explore

> only
> > open & quickview

> More details about the file and burning software then.

pino

"DeSoto Driver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8E4ab.146687$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I,m useing nero when trying to copy to cdr i get new message now can not
> find ezcd creator 5 ??????
> "trotsky" <1@2.3> wrote in message
> news:3f68b6d8$0$135$(E-Mail Removed)4all. nl...
> >
> > "DeSoto Driver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Zy2ab.142756$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > tried that still get same message also dont have the option to explore

> > only
> > > open & quickview

> > More details about the file and burning software then.

No wonder you can't read it then, have you tried ripper's suggestion?
LT

trotsky

"pino" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f68d7b9$0$58705$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
> "DeSoto Driver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:8E4ab.146687$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I,m useing nero when trying to copy to cdr i get new message now can

not
> > find ezcd creator 5 ??????
> > "trotsky" <1@2.3> wrote in message
> > news:3f68b6d8$0$135$(E-Mail Removed)4all. nl...
> > >
> > > "DeSoto Driver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:Zy2ab.142756$(E-Mail Removed)...

explore
> > > only
> > >
> > > More details about the file and burning software then.
> > >

> No wonder you can't read it then, have you tried ripper's suggestion?
> LT

Here I go again, posting through the wrong server.
It's getting late here, goodnight.
LT

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

Some time, on or about: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:25:45 GMT, "DeSoto Driver"
<(E-Mail Removed)> was criminally insane in my
professional opinion when they claimed the following balderdash:

>tried that still get same message also dont have the option to explore only
>open & quickview

Do a search using Google and look for ISOBuster. It allows you to open
it and view the contents and if you want, to copy the files to your
hard drive.

Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

>"trotsky" <1@2.3> wrote in message
>news:3f68b21b$0$122$(E-Mail Removed)4all .nl...
>> "DeSoto Driver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:lh2ab.146559$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > How do I open an ISO program? Keep getting message that its not a valid
>> > Win32 application?
>> >

>> ISO = image of a cd-r.
>> Try burning to cd-r and explore.

Rob

ISO buster works. Or WinISO will read the contents and let you grab stuff
from it.
You can use Nero to burn the image.

--
Rob B