Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Copying Protected Disks

Copying Protected Disks

John

My CDRW is not CloneCD compatible - is there any way of copying (or
overcoming protection) protected CD's other than using CloneCD?

Mellowed

Check here http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware...tections.shtml

and here http://www.alcohol-software.com/ or
http://www.vso-software.fr/products.htm.

However, if CloneCD can't copy it, then I doubt that any other pgm will copy
it. You might need a new CDRW.

news:cky9b.34$(E-Mail Removed)...
: My CDRW is not CloneCD compatible - is there any way of copying (or
: overcoming protection) protected CD's other than using CloneCD?
:
: