Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > pdf - word

pdf - word

PWB

I wonder if someone knows of a program I can obtain to change a .pdf
document to either a word document or any other text editor document. TIA

°Mike°

http://www.google.com/search?q=convert%20pdf%20word

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:16:59 +0100, in
<HLr9b.657$(E-Mail Removed)>
PWB scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

pcbutts1

Adobe Acrobat 6 the full version.

"PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:HLr9b.657$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I wonder if someone knows of a program I can obtain to change a .pdf
> document to either a word document or any other text editor document. TIA

Rob

You could try converting it to html, then copy the html out.
http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...mple_form.html

--
Rob B
http://www.techhowto.org

"PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:HLr9b.657$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I wonder if someone knows of a program I can obtain to change a .pdf
> document to either a word document or any other text editor document. TIA

Patrick

PWB wrote:
> I wonder if someone knows of a program I can obtain to change a .pdf
> document to either a word document or any other text editor document.
> TIA

On the File menu of AAR6 thiere is an option to 'Save As Text...'
On AAR5 the option is something like 'Export As Text..

PWB

Thanks I didn't realise the option was there
news:hRu9b.753$(E-Mail Removed)...