Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > opening new webpages in IE

opening new webpages in IE

Dave

Since installing the blueyonder IE program I don't seem to be able to open
pages in a New Window it just comes up blank. Any one help???

Dave

°Mike°

You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing
Happens After You Click a Link
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;281679

Nothing happens when you click a link
http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start
Web Browser
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;177054

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:25:41 +0100, in
<47Z8b.789$(E-Mail Removed)>