Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > FIREWALL OUTPOST SETTINGS

FIREWALL OUTPOST SETTINGS

Gorf

i have windows me on my 2 pcs connected by a cross over cable and i use ics
how can i alter the settings so my other pc can access the internet

at the moment it wont let it connect any help would be handy or does anyone
know a firewall that is easy to set up like this

thanks gorf

°Mike°

You won't get an easier firewall to configure than Outpost, currently.

Outpost Firewall Guide
http://outpostfirewall.com/guide/index.htm

Step-by-Step - Networking for Dummies
http://www.wown.info/j_helmig/guide.htm