Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Accessing email remotely

Accessing email remotely

°Mike°

http://www.mail2web.com/

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 23:01:31 -0400, in
<xKQ8b.104911$(E-Mail Removed)>
Alphons & Dinny Evers scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Alphons & Dinny Evers

How can I access my videotron email account when away from home
Alphons

Alphons

I tried but don't seem to get any results

Boomer

Alphons said:

> I tried but don't seem to get any results

Hi
Could you please include some of the message you are responding to,
in your reply?
(Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply" box.)

It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
others
have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

Further info:

Thank You Very Much

°Mike°

Well, that's a helpful response! Please try to be more cryptic,
and don't include so much information...

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:11:28 -0400, in
<zy%8b.12022$(E-Mail Removed)>
Alphons scrawled: