Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Serial Number for Flash mx2004

Serial Number for Flash mx2004

BIG NIGE

The answer to your question is YES, But if you think anyone on this
newsgroup is going to give you theirs that they have paid for and risk
possibly getting it cancelled then i suggest that you think again. There are
plenty of other places you can try that will supply non legit codes and
cracks.
Kevin Wallis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:k5A8b.3875$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all Users
>
> Has any one got a serial number for Flash mx 2004 please
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Kev

Not Me

| Dear all Users
|
| Has any one got a serial number for Flash mx 2004 please
|
| Many Thanks
|
| Kev

Yes.

Jan

In article <bk0oiq$o0u4t$1
@ID-204939.news.uni-
berlin.de>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...

| Dear all Users
|
| Has any one got a serial number for Flash mx 2004 please
|
| Many Thanks
|
| Kev

Yes.

Yes I have one. Why?
--
Cheers!

Jan

Diego

Kev and the rest of you looking for the Macromedia MX 2004 serials,
Here's the real thing!! Activates all! Flash MX 2004 and Pro,
Dreamweaver MX 2004 and Fireworks MX 2004... the awesome boys at
PARADOX do it again...Just copy and replace the 2 dll´s to install
dir.
!!!This is not the halfass patch you can find at Kazaa, or from the
other idiots with their stupid message... you know who you are!!!
Diego

"Kevin Wallis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<k5A8b.3875$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Dear all Users
>
> Has any one got a serial number for Flash mx 2004 please
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Kev

Diego

Sorry Kev, guys, forgot to post the link
http://www.programasfull.com/Program...04_gratis.html
Diego

"Kevin Wallis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<k5A8b.3875$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Dear all Users
>
> Has any one got a serial number for Flash mx 2004 please
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Kev

Diego

Sorry guys forgot the link

(E-Mail Removed) (Diego) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Kev and the rest of you looking for the Macromedia MX 2004 serials,
> Here's the real thing!! Activates all! Flash MX 2004 and Pro,
> Dreamweaver MX 2004 and Fireworks MX 2004... the awesome boys at
> PARADOX do it again...Just copy and replace the 2 dll´s to install
> dir.
> !!!This is not the halfass patch you can find at Kazaa, or from the
> other idiots with their stupid message... you know who you are!!!
> Diego
>
> "Kevin Wallis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<k5A8b.3875$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > Dear all Users
> >
> > Has any one got a serial number for Flash mx 2004 please
> >
> > Many Thanks
> >
> > Kev

jimbo_07 jimbo_07 is offline
Junior Member

Hi Kev
This is Jim. Thought i would see if you would reply via this forum as you wont reply via your email address. Are you going to refund the money for the faulty phone i brought off you or not. Lets see if you reply to this

df3c df3c is offline
Junior Member

Interesting

Quote: