Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Newsflash UK !!

Newsflash UK !!

slumpy

Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit after he
discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record for
doing ****all in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey with 4
years 3 months.

"Got any more eggs, mate ?"
--
slumpy
no more

Andrew Bell

Parent: news:bjtbtq$m3v55$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de
Earlier slumpy [(E-Mail Removed)] uttered:
> Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit after he
> discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record for
> doing ****all in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey with 4
> years 3 months.
>
> "Got any more eggs, mate ?"

and you created this because

--
Andrew
The above address IS valid but will go straight to my spambin. If you

DaveG

> Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit after
he
> discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record for
> doing ****all in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey with 4
> years 3 months.

......yawn...........must have read this 100x this week.....

Thought you were more original,ya slippin' fella.

°Mike°

He's still in his box, live on Sky.

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:56:45 +0100, in
<bjtbtq$m3v55$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
slumpy scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as DaveG continued:

>> Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit after he
>> discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record for
>> doing ****all in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey with 4
>> years 3 months.
>>

> .....yawn...........must have read this 100x this week.....
>
> Thought you were more original,ya slippin' fella.

Oh well, that's life.
--
slumpy
no more

Ionizer

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bjtbtq$m3v55$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit after he
> discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record for
> doing ****all in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey with 4
> years 3 months.
>
> "Got any more eggs, mate ?"
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy

I had to do a Google search to find out who Emile Heskey is, so I wasn't
able to giggle until four minutes after reading your message. But then I
did. I guess the first photo on this page
http://football.guardian.co.uk/galle...795786,00.html "spot the
ball" gave me all the explanation I needed.

Regards,
Ian.

DaveG

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bjtd49$m4pmv$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you

?" I
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as DaveG continued:
>
> >> Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit

after he
> >> discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record

for
> >> doing ****all in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey

with 4
> >> years 3 months.
> >>

> > .....yawn...........must have read this 100x this week.....
> >
> > Thought you were more original,ya slippin' fella.

> Oh well, that's life.

But you redeemed yourself with the "eggs".
Bucket of golf balls and a 9 iron would be better!

DG.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:

> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bjtbtq$m3v55$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit after he
>> discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record for
>> doing ****all in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey with 4
>> years 3 months.
>>
>> "Got any more eggs, mate ?"
>> --
>> slumpy
>> no more
>> no less
>> just slumpy

> I had to do a Google search to find out who Emile Heskey is, so I
> wasn't able to giggle until four minutes after reading your message.
> But then I did. I guess the first photo on this page
> http://football.guardian.co.uk/galle...795786,00.html "spot
> the ball" gave me all the explanation I needed.
>
> Regards,
> Ian.

Apologies but I did add the UK bit
--
slumpy
no more

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

> He's still in his box, live on Sky.

He's out of his box, off his tree and one sandwich short of a picnic.
And a pain in the ass.

"Stick a label on the box and send him home, by sea."
--
slumpy
no more

°Mike°

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:38:18 +0100, in
<bjtebn$mtv8h$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>
slumpy scrawled:

>"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
>threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
>
>> He's still in his box, live on Sky.

>He's out of his box, off his tree and one sandwich short of a picnic.
>And a pain in the ass.

He's a yank. <EG>

>"Stick a label on the box and send him home, by sea."

--
Basic computer maintenance

NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme SK UK VOIP 224 09-17-2005 12:04 PM
OT: Newsflash! MCNGP #7 has been located! =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 7 09-15-2004 10:40 PM
NewsFlash Alessandro MCSE 1 10-17-2003 01:20 AM
Problem signing up for the MCP NewsFlash rb MCSE 6 07-16-2003 01:53 AM

Advertisments