Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > SpywareBlaster Version Change

SpywareBlaster Version Change

Buffalo

A new VERSION is now available. Just click on the 'check for updates' button
and you will see. Click OK and you will be taken to the download site. They
said you can either uninstall the old version first or just install over the
old version.
On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up very quickly.
There are also some more improvements.

Boomer

Buffalo said:

> A new VERSION is now available. Just click on the 'check for
> updates' button and you will see. Click OK and you will be taken
> to the download site. They said you can either uninstall the old
> version first or just install over the old version.
> On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up
> very quickly. There are also some more improvements.

This link?

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

> Buffalo said:
>
>> A new VERSION is now available. Just click on the 'check for
>> updates' button and you will see. Click OK and you will be taken
>> to the download site. They said you can either uninstall the old
>> version first or just install over the old version.
>> On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up
>> very quickly. There are also some more improvements.

> This link?

Or these...
http://www.webattack.com/dlnow/rdir.dll?id=105693
http://www.hazeleger.net/special/index.htm
--
slumpy
no more

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Buffalo continued:

> A new VERSION is now available. Just click on the 'check for updates'
> button and you will see. Click OK and you will be taken to the
> download site. They said you can either uninstall the old version
> first or just install over the old version.
> On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up very
> quickly. There are also some more improvements.

And there's an update too
--
slumpy
no more

°Mike°

FYI, trout announced this last night.

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:41:05 GMT, in
<Bbq8b.426538$Ho3.67626@sccrnsc03>
"Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@noBS.com> scrawled:

>A new VERSION is now available. Just click on the 'check for updates' button
>and you will see. Click OK and you will be taken to the download site. They
>said you can either uninstall the old version first or just install over the
>old version.
>On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up very quickly.
>There are also some more improvements.

--
Basic computer maintenance

Boomer

slumpy said:

> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
> continued:
>
>> Buffalo said:
>>
>>> A new VERSION is now available. Just click on the 'check for
>>> updates' button and you will see. Click OK and you will be
>>> taken to the download site. They said you can either uninstall
>>> the old version first or just install over the old version.
>>> On of the nice things with the new version is that it loads up
>>> very quickly. There are also some more improvements.

>> This link?
>>
>> http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

> Or these...
> http://www.webattack.com/dlnow/rdir.dll?id=105693
> http://www.hazeleger.net/special/index.htm

Or here:

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

> slumpy said:
>
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
>> continued:

>>> This link?
>>>
>>> http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

>> Or these...
>> http://www.webattack.com/dlnow/rdir.dll?id=105693
>> http://www.hazeleger.net/special/index.htm

> Or here:

Or even here:

http://www.couldn't_let_boomer_have_the_last_word.com/fatchance
--
slumpy
no more

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

> FYI, trout announced this last night.

I'll get me coat.
And read old posts first
--
slumpy
no more

bb3

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bjtcpv$n3ods$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:
>
> > slumpy said:
> >
> >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
> >> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
> >> continued:

> >> Or these...
> >> http://www.webattack.com/dlnow/rdir.dll?id=105693
> >> http://www.hazeleger.net/special/index.htm

> > Or here:
> > http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

> Or even here:
>
> http://www.couldn't_let_boomer_have_the_last_word.com/fatchance

The page cannot be displayed...

Boomer

bb3 said:

> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bjtcpv$n3ods$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer
>> continued:

>> > Or here:
>> > http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

>> Or even here: