Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Puzzle

Puzzle

Bryan

http://digicc.com/fido/

Fido Puzzle

This will boggle your mind!!.
Take your time and follow the instructions.
After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right corner .

In the last window type in your numbers in the white box .

Use the keyboard ( there is NO curser )....

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bryan continued:

> http://digicc.com/fido/
>
> Fido Puzzle
>
> This will boggle your mind!!.
> Take your time and follow the instructions.
> After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right corner .
>
> In the last window type in your numbers in the white box .
>
> Use the keyboard ( there is NO curser )....

10 minutes later page still only half-loaded
--
slumpy
no more

Boomer

slumpy said:

> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bryan
> continued:
>
>> http://digicc.com/fido/
>>
>> Fido Puzzle
>>
>> This will boggle your mind!!.
>> Take your time and follow the instructions.
>> After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right
>> corner .
>>
>> In the last window type in your numbers in the white box .
>>
>> Use the keyboard ( there is NO curser )....

> 10 minutes later page still only half-loaded

No problem here, on dialup.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

> slumpy said:
>
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bryan
>> continued:
>>
>>> http://digicc.com/fido/
>>>
>>> Fido Puzzle
>>>
>>> This will boggle your mind!!.
>>> Take your time and follow the instructions.
>>> After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right
>>> corner .
>>>
>>> In the last window type in your numbers in the white box .
>>>
>>> Use the keyboard ( there is NO curser )....

>> 10 minutes later page still only half-loaded

> No problem here, on dialup.

Have found the same problem and always the same pages too....hmmmmmmm
--
slumpy
no more

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

> slumpy said:
>
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bryan
>> continued:
>>
>>> http://digicc.com/fido/
>>>
>>> Fido Puzzle
>>>
>>> This will boggle your mind!!.
>>> Take your time and follow the instructions.
>>> After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right
>>> corner .
>>>
>>> In the last window type in your numbers in the white box .
>>>
>>> Use the keyboard ( there is NO curser )....

>> 10 minutes later page still only half-loaded

> No problem here, on dialup.

Dammit that's a good puzzle.
My head hurts....

Bryan

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bjqm96$lj90g$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de
> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:
>
>> slumpy said:
>>
>>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
>>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bryan
>>> continued:

>>> 10 minutes later page still only half-loaded

>> No problem here, on dialup.

> Dammit that's a good puzzle.
> My head hurts....

Brian's Helpdesk

PuppyKatt

nope, he was wrong.

Bryan wrote:
>> http://digicc.com/fido/
>>
>> Fido Puzzle
>>
>> This will boggle your mind!!.
>> Take your time and follow the instructions.
>> After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right corner
>> .
>>
>> In the last window type in your numbers in the white box .
>>
>> Use the keyboard ( there is NO curser )....

What is the extra bar along top in v1.5 with puzzle image? Can we get rid of? S.Rodgers Firefox 9 12-14-2005 11:15 AM
Home networking puzzle?!? =?Utf-8?B?Qm9ya28=?= Wireless Networking 3 01-25-2005 06:49 AM
A NS puzzle:) Brad Snow Firefox 6 09-03-2004 04:54 AM
A puzzle to puzzle you sk A+ Certification 1 07-17-2004 05:19 PM
PUZZLE Getting DropDownList Index of Matching Value Earl Teigrob ASP .Net 3 08-06-2003 09:41 PM

Advertisments