Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > setting default font color in outlook (HELP PLEASE)

setting default font color in outlook (HELP PLEASE)

Hi All,

I want to set my default font color in Outlook on XP to a color that does
not appear in the limited drop down list. I can set this color in
individual messages, as the color choices are much broader. Is there any
way to have more options for default color in HTML emails?

thanks!!