Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > POP service in SBCglobal.net

POP service in SBCglobal.net

Hyunki Chung

I wonder if sbcglobal.net provides pop3 service. I want to review Yahoo
e-mails in My outlook express.
Please let me know.

Mellowed

The best source for that question would be sbcglobal. That being said, you
should have a clue by looking at your email setup.

I use ATTGLOBAL.NET and their email is POP3, and I also use Yahoo to access
my ATT email.
http://services.attglobal.net/svc?ty...TTWEB&p201=ATT

"Hyunki Chung" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eIH7b.2923$(E-Mail Removed) m...
: I wonder if sbcglobal.net provides pop3 service. I want to review Yahoo
: e-mails in My outlook express.
: Please let me know.
:
:

Jim Prather

yes, I use sbcglobal and OE to read Yahoo email.

Hyunki Chung wrote:

> I wonder if sbcglobal.net provides pop3 service. I want to review Yahoo
> e-mails in My outlook express.
> Please let me know.

Unknown

YES they do.