Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 11th September

11th September

Gazwad

I need to know if people are going to be celebrating or mourning.
I have to order snags and beers.

Please help by replying with either
or M and the reason you're such a miserable ****.

Ta.

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

http://snurl.com/21kc

greenlaw

*********TOP POSTING*******************
just 'cause.

Hm. Interesting msg. Why would anyone be celebrating Gaz?

Greenlaw

"Gazwad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). com...
> I need to know if people are going to be celebrating or mourning.
> I have to order snags and beers.
>
> Please help by replying with either
> or M and the reason you're such a miserable ****.
>
> Ta.
>
> --
> Gazwad
>
> Freelance scientist and people tester.
> Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
> Moderator: alt.warez.uk
>
> http://snurl.com/21kc

doS

We don't celebrate Gaz.

"greenlaw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jxu7b.44560$(E-Mail Removed) le.rogers.com...
> *********TOP POSTING*******************
> just 'cause.
>
> Hm. Interesting msg. Why would anyone be celebrating Gaz?
>
> Greenlaw
>
> "Gazwad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). com...
> > I need to know if people are going to be celebrating or mourning.
> > I have to order snags and beers.
> >
> > Please help by replying with either
> > or M and the reason you're such a miserable ****.
> >
> > Ta.
> >
> > --
> > Gazwad
> >
> > Freelance scientist and people tester.
> > Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
> > Moderator: alt.warez.uk
> >
> > http://snurl.com/21kc

Langley*

one of my friends whose a afghan is lol

--
Langley*
"greenlaw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jxu7b.44560$(E-Mail Removed) le.rogers.com...
> *********TOP POSTING*******************
> just 'cause.
>
> Hm. Interesting msg. Why would anyone be celebrating Gaz?
>
> Greenlaw
>
> "Gazwad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). com...
> > I need to know if people are going to be celebrating or mourning.
> > I have to order snags and beers.
> >
> > Please help by replying with either
> > or M and the reason you're such a miserable ****.
> >
> > Ta.
> >
> > --
> > Gazwad
> >
> > Freelance scientist and people tester.
> > Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
> > Moderator: alt.warez.uk
> >
> > http://snurl.com/21kc

greenlaw

"doS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> We don't celebrate Gaz.

Woops: Forgot the comma.

"why would anyone be celebrating, Gaz?"

Notice I didn't capitalize the "w" at the beggining of the question.
Ooooooo, and forgot the freakin' question mark at the end of that question.
But, on the bright side, remembered my apostrophe on "freakin'" - ya baby!

> "greenlaw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:jxu7b.44560$(E-Mail Removed) le.rogers.com...
> > *********TOP POSTING*******************
> > just 'cause.
> >
> > Hm. Interesting msg. Why would anyone be celebrating Gaz?
> >
> > Greenlaw
> >
> > "Gazwad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed). com...
> > > I need to know if people are going to be celebrating or mourning.
> > > I have to order snags and beers.
> > >
> > > Please help by replying with either
> > > or M and the reason you're such a miserable ****.
> > >
> > > Ta.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Gazwad
> > >
> > > Freelance scientist and people tester.
> > > Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
> > > Moderator: alt.warez.uk
> > >
> > > http://snurl.com/21kc

greenlaw

"Langley*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message > one of my friends
whose a afghan is lol

So he isn't dead yet, then?

> --
> Langley*
> "greenlaw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:jxu7b.44560> > *********TOP POSTING*******************
> > just 'cause.
> >
> > Hm. Interesting msg. Why would anyone be celebrating Gaz?
> >
> > Greenlaw
> >
> > "Gazwad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > I need to know if people are going to be celebrating or mourning.
> > > I have to order snags and beers.
> > >
> > > Please help by replying with either
> > > or M and the reason you're such a miserable ****.
> > >
> > > Ta.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Gazwad
> > >
> > > Freelance scientist and people tester.
> > > Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
> > > Moderator: alt.warez.uk
> > >
> > > http://snurl.com/21kc

Ralph Wade Phillips

Howdy!

"greenlaw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jxu7b.44560$(E-Mail Removed) le.rogers.com...
> *********TOP POSTING*******************
> just 'cause.
>
> Hm. Interesting msg. Why would anyone be celebrating Gaz?

My daughter's birthday is on September 11th. Should I not celebrate
that?

(For what the OP probably means, I'll be commemeorating .. neither
mourning nor celebrating)

RwP

Langley*

naw not yet

--
Langley*
"greenlaw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VMu7b.209654$(E-Mail Removed) le.rogers.com...

> "Langley*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message > one of my friends
> whose a afghan is lol
>
> So he isn't dead yet, then?
>
> > --
> > Langley*
> > "greenlaw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:jxu7b.44560> > *********TOP POSTING*******************
> > > just 'cause.
> > >
> > > Hm. Interesting msg. Why would anyone be celebrating Gaz?
> > >
> > > Greenlaw

greenlaw

"Ralph Wade Phillips" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in berlin.de...
> Howdy!

Well, howdy, back atcha cowboy!....awfully nice of ya to pop in.

> "greenlaw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:jxu7b.44560$(E-Mail Removed) le.rogers.com...
> > *********TOP POSTING*******************
> > just 'cause.
> >
> > Hm. Interesting msg. Why would anyone be celebrating Gaz?

> My daughter's birthday is on September 11th. Should I not

celebrate
> that?
>
> (For what the OP probably means, I'll be commemeorating .. neither
> mourning nor celebrating)
>
> RwP

anthonyberet

Gazwad wrote:
> I need to know if people are going to be celebrating or mourning.
> I have to order snags and beers.

Celebrating or mourning about what?
bounce.
anthonyberet