Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TMPGEnc Question

TMPGEnc Question

Pompeyİ

Hi
Bit of a newbie to burning cd's etc...Vie encoded a downloaded movie file
using TMPGEnc which has converted the file 650mb to 1.45 gb how do I burn
this on to cd..hopefully only using one cd?
Using win XP pro
Nero 6
Optorite 4X + / - dvd burner
Anyone help please Kim

Rich Strang

What you need to do is to create two files from the original file, do this
with the "Source Range" option.

"Pompeyİ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eFM6b.3520$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> Bit of a newbie to burning cd's etc...Vie encoded a downloaded movie

file
> using TMPGEnc which has converted the file 650mb to 1.45 gb how do I burn
> this on to cd..hopefully only using one cd?
> Using win XP pro
> Nero 6
> Optorite 4X + / - dvd burner
> Anyone help please Kim

Pompeyİ

Is there a way to burn it onto one DVD disc? thanks
Kim

news:yiN6b.3555$(E-Mail Removed)...