Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > saving OE inbox messages?

saving OE inbox messages?

fgphotog

File>Export>Messages doesnt seem to do it.
I want to be able to save all the inbox messages to a CD.

I have Outlook Express 6 and Win98SE

thanks

°Mike°

Complete Clone Backup OE