Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Windows Installer for Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition...

Re: Windows Installer for Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition...

Patrick

Clear Day
"Brendon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:S%g6b.14018$(E-Mail Removed)...
Error Message.
When I try to install programs built by Microsoft an error message appears
with something like 'cannot install,this may occur if you are running in
safe mode or if windows installer is not correctly install'. Not only can't
I install I cannot uninstall or change programs. If anyone knows how to get
windows installer for 'Microsoft windows xp home edition. Please tell me.
(Do NOT send as attachment). This really affects what I can do on my
computer. I only can install programs which don't need windows installer,
but of course them programs cannot be made like Microsoft can they. I will
be grateful if someone can advise me how to get windows installer.
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)8.com
Thank you