Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > page can not be displayed

page can not be displayed

someone

Hi, all..I really need your help. Im using window XP pro with zonealarm
allowing IE6 to connect to the net but now suddenly IE display a blank page
with the message "The page cannot be displayed" even when I am connected to
the net. I havent changed any setting in ZA (so IE6 still have permission to
connect) and I dont have any ad-blocking programs ie not using proxy. Please
help me out, thankyou.
You can email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Micron

In Zone Alarm, look at the programs tab and make sure that iexplore is
allowed, also allow DLLHOST, Generic Host Process for win32 servives,
Internet Explorer, and Zone Alarm, Just set them to Access Trusted and
Internet, don't set anything for Server.

Micron

http://www.experiencewindows.com
Professional Help & Support

"someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f59c9f1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, all..I really need your help. Im using window XP pro with zonealarm
> allowing IE6 to connect to the net but now suddenly IE display a blank

page
> with the message "The page cannot be displayed" even when I am connected

> the net. I havent changed any setting in ZA (so IE6 still have permission

> connect) and I dont have any ad-blocking programs ie not using proxy.

Please
> help me out, thankyou.
> You can email me at (E-Mail Removed)

TRADESMAN

What error messages are you getting?
Can you open and use your homepage normally?