Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Excuse me ! ---What with the Usnet Bandwidth Limit ???? !!!!

Excuse me ! ---What with the Usnet Bandwidth Limit ???? !!!!

rabby

I am sorry! I have just re-subscribed to earthlink cable after 4 months. Last time i cancel earthlink -because of its worst Usenet service. Now what's up with the bandwidh limit think. Please do shed light on this matter. I will appreciate.

Gary G. Taylor

rabby wrote:

> I am sorry! I have just re-subscribed to earthlink cable after 4 months.
> Last time i cancel earthlink -because of its worst Usenet service. Now
> what's up with the bandwidh limit think. Please do shed light on this
> matter. I will appreciate.

You were already a Usenet user? You must have forgotten, then, that this is
an international group which has nothing whatever to do with Earthlink.
Check their groups.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

gangle

"Gary G. Taylor" wrote
> rabby wrote:
>
> > I am sorry! I have just re-subscribed to earthlink cable after 4 months.
> > Last time i cancel earthlink -because of its worst Usenet service. Now
> > what's up with the bandwidh limit think. Please do shed light on this
> > matter. I will appreciate.

> You were already a Usenet user? You must have forgotten, then, that this is
> an international group which has nothing whatever to do with Earthlink.
> Check their groups.

Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
foul, ****ing fetid sausages.

--
Consumer tip: re-use toilet paper whenever possible.

°Mike°

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:38:53 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
gangle scrawled:

>"Gary G. Taylor" wrote
>> rabby wrote:
>>
>> > I am sorry! I have just re-subscribed to earthlink cable after 4 months.
>> > Last time i cancel earthlink -because of its worst Usenet service. Now
>> > what's up with the bandwidh limit think. Please do shed light on this
>> > matter. I will appreciate.

>> You were already a Usenet user? You must have forgotten, then, that this is
>> an international group which has nothing whatever to do with Earthlink.
>> Check their groups.

>Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
>The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
>conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
>obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
>foul, ****ing fetid sausages.

Mmmmm! I don't even need to go out of the house for
my sausages...
http://www.sausagesbypost.co.uk/

gangle

"°Mike° wrote
> On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:38:53 -0700, in
> gangle scrawled:

> >> You were already a Usenet user? You must have forgotten, then, that this is
> >> an international group which has nothing whatever to do with Earthlink.
> >> Check their groups.

> >Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
> >The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
> >conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
> >obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
> >foul, ****ing fetid sausages.

> Mmmmm! I don't even need to go out of the house for
> my sausages...
> http://www.sausagesbypost.co.uk/

They conveniently left out that the freshly made sausages would
be filled with mind-altering drugs that replace your brain chemistry,
causing you to constantly crave sausages -- akin to cocaine
addiction. It's the early part of a process that turns gullible goomers
like you, or that ancient Sourbread beerbelly, or Taylor (The Sausage Whore) into mindless Sausage Zombies,
living only to make everyone
else on the planet into similar, blank-brained creatures with grease for
blood.

--
Help save the world: Kill a sausage every day.

°Mike°

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 07:04:38 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
gangle scrawled:

>"°Mike° wrote
>> On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:38:53 -0700, in
>> gangle scrawled:
>>
>> >"Gary G. Taylor" wrote

>> >Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
>> >The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
>> >conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
>> >obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
>> >foul, ****ing fetid sausages.

>> Mmmmm! I don't even need to go out of the house for
>> my sausages...
>> http://www.sausagesbypost.co.uk/

>They conveniently left out that the freshly made sausages would
>be filled with mind-altering drugs that replace your brain chemistry,
>causing you to constantly crave sausages -- akin to cocaine
>addiction. It's the early part of a process that turns gullible goomers
>like you, or that ancient Sourbread beerbelly, or Taylor (The Sausage
>Whore) into mindless Sausage Zombies, living only to make everyone
>else on the planet into similar, blank-brained creatures with grease for
>blood.

You think sausages are bad?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/da...rav_3899.shtml
http://www.hwatson.force9.co.uk/cook...at/faggots.htm
http://www.red4.co.uk/Recipes/faggots.htm

--
"Long live the sausage."

Bill Schowengerdt

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 11:41:39 +0100, While I was using pressure to stop
the bleeding, °Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> posted:
..
>>Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
>>The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
>>conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
>>obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
>>foul, ****ing fetid sausages.

Sounds good. Some of the best sausages are a bit foul and fetid.

>Mmmmm! I don't even need to go out of the house for
>my sausages...
>http://www.sausagesbypost.co.uk/

Luck Brits.

Gary G. Taylor

gangle wrote:

> "°Mike° wrote
>> On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:38:53 -0700, in
>> gangle scrawled:
>>
>> >"Gary G. Taylor" wrote

>> >Important note to readers of this NG: Gary G. Taylor, aka
>> >The Sausage Whore, is admittedly part of an international
>> >conspiracy to take over the world by making people into
>> >obedient Sausage Zombies. Just say "NO" to Taylor and his
>> >foul, ****ing fetid sausages.

>> Mmmmm! I don't even need to go out of the house for
>> my sausages...
>> http://www.sausagesbypost.co.uk/

> They conveniently left out that the freshly made sausages would
> be filled with mind-altering drugs that replace your brain chemistry,
> causing you to constantly crave sausages -- akin to cocaine
> addiction. It's the early part of a process that turns gullible goomers
> like you, or that ancient Sourbread beerbelly, or Taylor (The Sausage
> Whore) into mindless Sausage Zombies, living only to make everyone
> else on the planet into similar, blank-brained creatures with grease for
> blood.
>
> --
> Help save the world: Kill a sausage every day.

Shirley, glurd, you're aware of the Four Basic Food Groups:
Sugar, Salt, Preservatives, and Grease? Sausage fulfill all of them!
SAUSAGES ARE HEALTHY, I TELL YOU!!!

--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

How do I limit the bandwidth to each user on the wireless router? =?Utf-8?B?QWxleA==?= Wireless Networking 4 06-14-2012 09:16 AM
Bandwidth limit? hakim soso Cisco 2 10-31-2004 10:03 PM
Limit bandwidth infocde Cisco 3 04-06-2004 05:54 PM
Bandwidth limit on Cisco routers Mirek Cisco 2 02-24-2004 11:56 PM
Bandwidth Limit on 2610 with a PPP? IHateSpam Cisco 1 02-24-2004 03:01 PM

Advertisments