Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Webpage Link Sound

Webpage Link Sound

John

WHen clicking on a webpage link, I used to hear a click sound and
somehow that's vanished yet I get sound from other applications. Can
someone direct me to the option that turns it back on?

Dewman

I cant but i hate the hell out of that little click.

>Subject: Webpage Link Sound
>From: John http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>Date: 9/4/2003 3:53 PM Eastern Standard Time
>
>WHen clicking on a webpage link, I used to hear a click sound and
>somehow that's vanished yet I get sound from other applications. Can
>someone direct me to the option that turns it back on?

real address is Dewman200x(at)AOL(dot)com. Thank you.

Do the Dew.

trout

John wrote:

> WHen clicking on a webpage link, I used to hear a click sound and
> somehow that's vanished yet I get sound from other applications. Can
> someone direct me to the option that turns it back on?

Look in the Control Panel under Sounds. It would be the Windows
Explorer "Complete Navigation" sound.
--
"You should be able to restore it from there."