Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Deleted email

Deleted email

Giles

I have accidentally deleted an email which was the first email you send me
can you send me another

rifleman

In article <UGC5b.128$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> I have accidentally deleted an email which was the first email you send me
> can you send me another

Why is Giles called Sharon?

Philip SC

I didn't send you an email. It must have been someone else's email you
deleted.

> I have accidentally deleted an email which was the first email you send me
> can you send me another

Galaxy

"rifleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) t...
> In article <UGC5b.128$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > I have accidentally deleted an email which was the first email you

send me
> > can you send me another
> >

> Why is Giles called Sharon?

Sex change maybe?

Galaxy

"Giles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UGC5b.128$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have accidentally deleted an email which was the first email you

send me
> can you send me another

Check the deleted folder, to see if it's there, and if it is, move the
message back to where you want it.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Giles continued:

> I have accidentally deleted an email which was the first email you
> send me can you send me another

Sorry I deleted your message before I had a chance to read it, could you
re-post ?
--
slumpy
no more