Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to send attachments in Microsoft Works Word to Microsoft Word

How to send attachments in Microsoft Works Word to Microsoft Word

Lynne Watkins

I am a new user of XP and am having trouble sending attachments to friends
using Microsoft Word. Can anyone help?

Lynne

rifleman

In article <vkC5b.6670$(E-Mail Removed)>, DW015f1387
@blueyonder.co.uk says...
> I am a new user of XP and am having trouble sending attachments to friends
> using Microsoft Word. Can anyone help?
>
> Lynne

A little more detail would be helpful. What EXACTLY are you trying to
do, and what EXACTLY happens? What email client are you using?