Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > email question

email question

Bacchus

Hi,

I am using Mozilla and would like to know how I go about making Outlook my
default. Everytime I hit an email link in Mozilla the email for that
browser comes up and not Outlook. Help would be appricated.

Kevin

Max Quordlepleen

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:57:55 GMT, "Bacchus" <(E-Mail Removed)>
proffered, in :
newstt5b.149822$(E-Mail Removed) ble.rogers.com:

> I am using Mozilla and would like to know how I go about making
> Outlook my default.

If you mean Outlook Express, Just go into Tools>Options>General and
down the bottom of that box, there are the buttons to make Offal
Excreta your default Mail and/or News client.

--
Please do not press this button again

http://www.maxqnz.com/References.html

Bacchus

it says it is the default handler so the buttons on the right are blank and
unpressable. The Mozilla email shows up when I am in Mozilla and I hit an
email link. This is very annoying.

"Max Quordlepleen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:57:55 GMT, "Bacchus" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> proffered, in :
> newstt5b.149822$(E-Mail Removed) ble.rogers.com:
>
> > I am using Mozilla and would like to know how I go about making
> > Outlook my default.

> If you mean Outlook Express, Just go into Tools>Options>General and
> down the bottom of that box, there are the buttons to make Offal
> Excreta your default Mail and/or News client.
>
> --
> Please do not press this button again
>
> http://www.maxqnz.com/References.html

Boomer

Bacchus said:

> it says it is the default handler so the buttons on the right
> are blank and unpressable. The Mozilla email shows up when I am
> in Mozilla and I hit an email link. This is very annoying.

Hi

Have you made sure Moz. is not set as your default in its settings?

If you are using XP Check in teh Add/Remove Programs to set defaults.

If that doesn't work you might want to ask in a Mozilla or Netscape
newsgroup.

> "Max Quordlepleen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:57:55 GMT, "Bacchus" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> proffered, in :
>> newstt5b.149822$(E-Mail Removed) ble.rogers.com
>> :
>>
>> > I am using Mozilla and would like to know how I go about
>> > making Outlook my default.

>> If you mean Outlook Express, Just go into Tools>Options>General
>> and down the bottom of that box, there are the buttons to make
>> Offal Excreta your default Mail and/or News client.

Liz

Why can't I set OE as the default email client
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/why.htm#reregOE

"Bacchus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote