Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Continuous Web Browsing Error!

Continuous Web Browsing Error!

SCW

Hi-

I keep getting the following pop up error message box on 99.9% of websites
that I visit. The message reads:

A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to Debug?

Line: 52
Error: 'null' is null or not an object

Can anyone please tell me why I keep getting this and is there a way to
resolve it?

Thanks.

Boomer

SCW said:

> Hi-
>
> I keep getting the following pop up error message box on 99.9%
> of websites that I visit. The message reads:
>
> A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to Debug?
>
> Line: 52
> Error: 'null' is null or not an object
>
> Can anyone please tell me why I keep getting this and is there a
> way to resolve it?
>
> Thanks.

Try using, at least two, of these programs:

Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and
security/privacy issues.
http://security.kolla.de/

http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

Spyware Blaster

Info on above and more.

~ Spyware Information ~
http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

--Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

--Other software--
http://www.wilders.org/

Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware

why?

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:59:57 -0400, SCW wrote:

>Hi-
>
>I keep getting the following pop up error message box on 99.9% of websites
>that I visit. The message reads:
>
>A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to Debug?
>
>Line: 52
>Error: 'null' is null or not an object

Diffeent errors I hope and not always the same?

>Can anyone please tell me why I keep getting this and is there a way to
>resolve it?

Normally, ask the webmaster of the site, to have correctly defined
script tags.

Upgrade your browser?

Clear your browser cache.

This is using MSIE? If it is, Tools / Options / Advanced -
tick Disable Script Debugging and
untick Display a notification about every script error.

Me