Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express not responding

Outlook Express not responding

lisa g

I keep having to end the programme to get out of oe as its not responding.
This has only started happening since I installed Spy Ferret. Could this
have removed something and how do I know for definite that I can safely
remove spyware.Please.Thankyou.

Boomer

lisa g wrote:
> I keep having to end the programme to get out of oe as its not
> responding. This has only started happening since I installed Spy
> Ferret. Could this have removed something and how do I know for
> definite that I can safely remove spyware.Please.Thankyou.

Can't tell you much, but someone will be along shortly to offer advice. In
the meantime, you might like to look for earlier posts on the same subject.

Rindler Sigurd would also like me to tell you that you should not jump off
the roof of your house. You might hurt yourself, apparently.

And as for posting, whatever you do, don't post in HTML. And if you want to
post test messages, please use a TEST group.

alt.test --------------------------------->
misc.test ------------------------------>
za.test --------------------------------->

The purpose of test newsgroups is to allow users to test
their news software and servers without annoying others.

FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

Thank You :-[*]

Boomer

lisa g said:

> I keep having to end the programme to get out of oe as its not
> responding. This has only started happening since I installed
> Spy Ferret. Could this have removed something and how do I know
> for definite that I can safely remove spyware.Please.Thankyou.

Hi

If it were me, I would uninstall Spy Ferret and see what happens
after it's removed.

If IE/OE works okay them, I would download a few of these freewares:

Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and
security/privacy issues.
http://security.kolla.de/

http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

Spyware Blaster

Info on above and more.

~ Spyware Information ~
http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

--Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

--Other software--
http://www.wilders.org/

Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware