Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express

Outlook Express

marie watson

Please can anyone help - is there a problem with Outlook Express at the
moment as everytime I try to open it I gat a message saying server problem
etc.

Thanks

Marie

rifleman

In article <Yn15b.12726$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Please can anyone help - is there a problem with Outlook Express at the
> moment as everytime I try to open it I gat a message saying server problem
> etc.
>
> Thanks
>

> Marie

have you tried looking at the server status on the blueyonder website?
I'll bet it's down.

Brian H¹©

I checked my timezone and line wrap before replying to this post from marie
watson

> Please can anyone help - is there a problem with Outlook Express at the
> moment as everytime I try to open it I gat a message saying server problem
> etc.
>
> Thanks
>

> Marie

Why would there be "a problem with Outlook Express at the moment", when the
error message is telling you "server problem"?

Sentient Fluid

"Brian H¹©" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsC15b.4160$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I checked my timezone and line wrap before replying to this post from

marie
> watson
>
> > Please can anyone help - is there a problem with Outlook Express at the
> > moment as everytime I try to open it I gat a message saying server

problem
> > etc.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > Marie

> Why would there be "a problem with Outlook Express at the moment", when

the
> error message is telling you "server problem"?

Possibly because she doesn't know a lot about computers...