Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD not working properly

DVD not working properly

SUSANNE

Recently bought film on DVD and when i tried to watch it on PC the
DVD-Rom drive did not recognise that the disc was in the drive. I then
removed it and inserted another DVD which worked as normal. Tried the
first disc again and still did not work. PLEASE HELP

GHalleck

SUSANNE wrote:

> Recently bought film on DVD and when i tried to watch it on PC the
> DVD-Rom drive did not recognise that the disc was in the drive. I then
> removed it and inserted another DVD which worked as normal. Tried the
> first disc again and still did not work. PLEASE HELP

Defective DVD disc? Does it work on a standalone DVD player?

Boomer..

GHalleck wrote:
> SUSANNE wrote:
>
>> Recently bought film on DVD and when i tried to watch it on PC the
>> DVD-Rom drive did not recognise that the disc was in the drive. I
>> then removed it and inserted another DVD which worked as normal.
>> Tried the first disc again and still did not work. PLEASE HELP

> Defective DVD disc? Does it work on a standalone DVD player?

I don't know. Oh, I didn't ask the question! Silly me. I see posts and I
just have this urge to reply. You know?

Boomer..

Boomer.. said:

TROLL