Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do you get copyright symbol in a picture using Irfanview?

Reply
Thread Tools

How do you get copyright symbol in a picture using Irfanview?

 
 
GrailKing@oops!.Not.The.Realm.net
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-01-2003
How do you get copyright symbol in a picture using Irfanview?
I tried " append copyright " but all I get is a rectangle.


GK
===================================
Of Course The Address is Munged

===================================
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
The Old Sourdough
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-02-2003
On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 21:19:18 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
at the following statement by in message
news(E-Mail Removed)

> How do you get copyright symbol in a picture using Irfanview?
> I tried " append copyright " but all I get is a rectangle.
>
>
> GK
> ===================================
> Of Course The Address is Munged
>
> ===================================
>


Make sure the font selected is one that supports the copyright symbol, that
the size is suitable, and that the font color is one that will show against
what ever area of the picture you select.

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 2026
Processing time: 4 years, 16 days, 21 hours.
(Total hours: 35445)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
GrailKing@oops!.Not.The.Realm.net
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-02-2003
On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 19:10:03 -0500, The Old Sourdough
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 21:19:18 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
>at the following statement by in message
>news(E-Mail Removed)
>
>> How do you get copyright symbol in a picture using Irfanview?
>> I tried " append copyright " but all I get is a rectangle.
>>
>>
>> GK
>> ===================================
>> Of Course The Address is Munged
>>
>> ===================================
>>

>
>Make sure the font selected is one that supports the copyright symbol, that
>the size is suitable, and that the font color is one that will show against
>what ever area of the picture you select.


Thanks, I had to change the font style.

GK
===================================
Of Course The Address is Munged

===================================
 
Reply With Quote
 
The Old Sourdough
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2003
On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:26:16 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
boggled at the following statement by in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 19:10:03 -0500, The Old Sourdough
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 21:19:18 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
>>boggled at the following statement by in message
>>news(E-Mail Removed) m
>>
>>> How do you get copyright symbol in a picture using Irfanview?
>>> I tried " append copyright " but all I get is a rectangle.
>>>

>>
>>Make sure the font selected is one that supports the copyright symbol,
>>that the size is suitable, and that the font color is one that will show
>>against what ever area of the picture you select.

>
> Thanks, I had to change the font style.
>

Sometimes you have to play around with that option in IView to get the right
combination of font style, size, and color in order to get a pleasing result.


--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 2026
Processing time: 4 years, 16 days, 21 hours.
(Total hours: 35445)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
copyright symbol in web.config =?Utf-8?B?bW9XaGl0ZQ==?= ASP .Net 10 08-22-2012 05:29 AM
Character encoding & the copyright symbol Robert Dailey Python 11 08-06-2009 08:26 PM
Why ":symbol" failed but 'symbol' successed with JRuby 1.0.3? Song Ma Ruby 2 07-20-2008 04:08 AM
Youtube copyright infringements are not all bad for the copyright holders? Colin B Digital Photography 195 01-19-2007 09:00 AM
what's differnece between #ifdef symbol and #if defined(symbol) baumann@pan C Programming 1 04-15-2005 08:25 AM



Advertisments