Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What do I do with the attachmetns after Quickpar has checked them all to be good?

What do I do with the attachmetns after Quickpar has checked them all to be good?

ddrr

°Mike°

Please ask your question in the body, not the subject line.

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:23:11 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
ddrr scrawled:

<nothing>

--
Basic computer maintenance

ddrr

I have downloaded some attachments that have both rars and pars.....so
I installed a program called Quickpar. I clicked on the pars and they
are all there and not needing repair. Now how do I change them into
something useable, by that I mean a mp3. When I try and unrar it says
I must find the file that ends in "00" and there isnt one in the
download or the newsgroup. Any help will be appreciated.

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 19:35:48 +0100, ĦMikeĦ
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Please ask your question in the body, not the subject line.
>

>On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:23:11 GMT, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> ddrr scrawled:
>
><nothing>

gangle

If the .00 rar is missing, then the pars should rebuild it.
I don't know what else to say based on what you
have said...except...do you have Winrar 3? If you have
2.x, then that might be your problem.

"ddrr" wrote in message > I have downloaded some attachments that have both rars and pars.....so
> I installed a program called Quickpar. I clicked on the pars and they
> are all there and not needing repair. Now how do I change them into
> something useable, by that I mean a mp3. When I try and unrar it says
> I must find the file that ends in "00" and there isnt one in the
> download or the newsgroup. Any help will be appreciated.

Barry OGrady

Delete them.

-Barry
========