Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Email problem with Yahoo Groups

Email problem with Yahoo Groups

rifleman

I have my own domain name (mydomain.co.uk), the email to which is
forwarded to a POP3 account. I have setup my Yahoo Groups email
preferences to have messages sent to this domain name email. For some
reason, Yahoo Groups cannot send email to this address! The address is
perfectly valid and working, and emails can be sent to and from this
address by anyone EXCEPT, it seems, Yahoo Groups! (Yahoo tells me the
email is a "soft" bounce, but when I click on the "re-validate email"
link, nothing happens) Anyone else seen this, and how do I go about
fixing it?

pcbutts1

You don't fix it Yahoo does.

news:(E-Mail Removed) t...