Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Greetings And Salutation

Greetings And Salutation

Charles

Hello, How do you like my new computer, I like yours allot.

See you in France

Marci..stay out of phone booths the soldiers like to rape you too much.

Fred, you dog..I knew you had it in you.

The others will go away as soon as you send them this jokechangeyourmange

jimPKP

Charles wrote:

> Hello, How do you like my new computer, I like yours allot.
>

> See you in France
>
> Marci..stay out of phone booths the soldiers like to rape you too much.
>

> Fred, you dog..I knew you had it in you.
>
> The others will go away as soon as you send them this
> jokechangeyourmange <Its A Joke Ya'll>

What the ****?
That's the best post I have ever seen on any newsgroup ever!

--
---
| jim | PKP |

Sentient Fluid

"Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Hello, How do you like my new computer, I like yours allot.

See you in France

Marci..stay out of phone booths the soldiers like to rape you too much.

Fred, you dog..I knew you had it in you.

Fred had the dog in him!?!??!?!

Sentient Fluid

Ack! Didn't get the >'s right Should ahve looked as below...

"Sentient Fluid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:F4u4b.66704$(E-Mail Removed). ..

> "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, How do you like my new computer, I like yours allot.
>

> See you in France
>
> Marci..stay out of phone booths the soldiers like to rape you too much.
>

> Fred, you dog..I knew you had it in you.

Fred had the dog in him!?!??!?!

The Old Sourdough

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:08:17 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
at the following statement by Sentient Fluid in message
news:llu4b.871545$(E-Mail Removed). ca

> Ack! Didn't get the >'s right Should ahve looked as below...
>

> "Sentient Fluid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:F4u4b.66704$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>
>> "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello, How do you like my new computer, I like yours allot.
>>

>> See you in France
>>
>> Marci..stay out of phone booths the soldiers like to rape you too much.
>>

>> Fred, you dog..I knew you had it in you.

> Fred had the dog in him!?!??!?!

Er, perhaps he meant to say he was in the dog? (The pervert!)

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 2026

zamboni30000@knowspamatyahoo.com

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:00:27 -0500, "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hello, How do you like my new computer, I like yours allot.
>

>See you in France
>
>Marci..stay out of phone booths the soldiers like to rape you too much.
>

>Fred, you dog..I knew you had it in you.
>
>The others will go away as soon as you send them this jokechangeyourmange

Wow! errr... Wow!

Thunderbird - salutation DC Firefox 2 06-30-2007 09:34 AM
Greetings And Salutations Charles Computer Support 0 01-28-2005 06:58 PM
Greetings and win32 com events question Robert Kaplan Python 0 01-28-2005 02:06 AM
Voice Prompts and Greetings PVPG VOIP 2 01-17-2005 02:26 PM

Advertisments