Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > weird noisy BEEP

weird noisy BEEP

longshotjohn7

Yesterday and today when I click on Rich text document in order to copy and
paste an emoticon in window in OE6, I hang for a nano second or so, and a
very loud beep is heard coming from my speakers, and then every thing is
fine. Any ideas on this weird event??

--
longshotjohn 7

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

because of those who look on and do nothing.
--Albert Einstein

Unknown

Check control panel ---sounds settings.
"longshotjohn7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newszq4b.1420$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yesterday and today when I click on Rich text document in order to

copy and
> paste an emoticon in window in OE6, I hang for a nano second or so,

and a
> very loud beep is heard coming from my speakers, and then every thing

is
> fine. Any ideas on this weird event??
>
> --
> longshotjohn 7
>
> http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot
>

> The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but
> because of those who look on and do nothing.
> --Albert Einstein

Liz

You have a beeping emoticon.

"longshotjohn7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Yesterday and today when I click on Rich text document in order to copy and
> paste an emoticon in window in OE6, I hang for a nano second or so, and a
> very loud beep is heard coming from my speakers, and then every thing is
> fine. Any ideas on this weird event??

Kraftee

Liz wrote:
> You have a beeping emoticon.

Please, please, can I have one, I've always wanted one of those,
please................................

LOL

--
B-)
Life is pain.....

Sentient Fluid

I think Liz meant a *bleeping* emoticon... Some people don't like cuss
words, you know

"Kraftee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:a9r4b.2822$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Liz wrote:
> > You have a beeping emoticon.

> Please, please, can I have one, I've always wanted one of those,
> please................................
>
> LOL
>

> > "longshotjohn7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> >> Yesterday and today when I click on Rich text document in order to
> >> copy and paste an emoticon in window in OE6, I hang for a nano
> >> second or so, and a very loud beep is heard coming from my
> >> speakers, and then every thing is fine. Any ideas on this weird
> >> event??

> --
> B-)
> Life is pain.....
> Deal with it!!

longshotjohn7

Unknown wrote:
> Check control panel ---sounds settings.
> "longshotjohn7" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newszq4b.1420$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Yesterday and today when I click on Rich text document in order to
>> copy and paste an emoticon in window in OE6, I hang for a nano
>> second or so, and a very loud beep is heard coming from my speakers,
>> and then every thing is fine. Any ideas on this weird event??
>>
>> --
>> longshotjohn 7
>>
>> http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot
>>

>> The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but
>> because of those who look on and do nothing.
>> --Albert Einstein

Why would I do that?? This is after all the first time this has occurred
after many months of using the same habits on this machine. It has not
happened since those few times. And , for the other folks with advice, I
hadn't gone as far as copying an emoticon yet before the event occurred.
May be it was just a glitch since it has not happened since. If it does I
will be back for more ideas...Thanx all.