Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Someones using my hotmail account.

Someones using my hotmail account.

Gary

I've changed my passport password, uninstalled Outlook Express and I
am still getting returned email with a .pif attachment. Is there
anything short of starting a new account?

Boomer

Gary said:

> I've changed my passport password, uninstalled Outlook Express
> and I am still getting returned email with a .pif attachment. Is
> there anything short of starting a new account?

Hi

Did you see the six (6) replies to your original post??

Try this.
F5 to refresh the page and View> Show All Posts
or
From the View menu choose Current View > Replies to my posts
Use Help for more tips on configuring OE

If you still can't see the messages
check the archive, for this group, at