Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > hello

hello

t.a.k

How are you what are you up to this weekend. Don't forget Thursday
afternoon Blue Water here we come. Isn't it cold this evening. How is
Sonny. We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up. See you soon.

Lov eChristine

Boomer

t.a.k said:

> How are you what are you up to this weekend.

Fine, thank you. And you?

> Don't forget
> Thursday afternoon Blue Water here we come.

Who'e "we"? TINW!

> Isn't it cold this evening.

Not at all. Raine will knit you a sweater if you are cold. But she
charges big bucks.

> How is Sonny.

Just fine. He's at the beach at the moment.

> We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up.

Times a wasting!

> See you soon.

Yes, soon! Blue Water. Thursday.

> Lov eChristine

Lov eMsB

The Old Sourdough

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:52:57 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
boggled at the following statement by t.a.k in message
news:biqvan$jpr$(E-Mail Removed)

> How are you what are you up to this weekend. Don't forget Thursday
> afternoon Blue Water here we come. Isn't it cold this evening. How
> is Sonny. We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up. See
> you soon.
>
> Lov eChristine

I'm fine, just laying around swilling some BEER!!11!! and munching on Nachos.
How could I forget Thursday? Stay away from water, fish **** in it, and
it'll rust your pipes. It's hotter than Hades here. I shot Sonny. The lazy
bum tried to steal my BEER!!11!! and Nachos. Get that lazy, good-for-nothing
Tariq packed and out of the house, it's about time he quit sponging after 38
years. Has he got a *real* job now? Or is he still working for that guy from
Georgia selling driveway sealer to senior citizens? Be sure and call before
you come over, so I can be sure not to be here.

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 2026

gangle

"t.a.k" wrote
> How are you what are you up to this weekend.

I'm going to move my penis into a new jar of fresh
generic brand mustard.

> Don't forget Thursday

That's the day after Monday, right?

> afternoon Blue Water here we come.

Your mind never strays long from the damn toilet.

> Isn't it cold this evening.

Yeah, all the way down to 72 F.

> How is Sonny.

He was shot by the police in an escape attempt.

> We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up.

Tariq is a war criminal, and will be found no matter where
he hides.

> See you soon.

I doubt it.

> Lov eChristine

Fuc kyou.

Matthew Webb

Im fine and im not up to much this weekend. I have no idea whats on Thursday
afternoon, but the pool is green so im yelling Green Water here we come, we
could **** in it and make that Yellow Water here we come. After you stay the
night i'll be making you cum. Sonny is gay, he's gone away. To pack up
Tariq, try removing arms and legs and you'll have more luck packing into the
suitcase. See you later.

Lov eMatt

"t.a.k" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:biqvan$jpr$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How are you what are you up to this weekend. Don't forget Thursday
> afternoon Blue Water here we come. Isn't it cold this evening. How is
> Sonny. We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up. See you

soon.

> Lov eChristine

Phil B

This ng has really GONE dow N Hill............

?????????

--
24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case... coincidence?

Phil.

"Matthew Webb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f51e478$0$23597$(E-Mail Removed). au...
> Im fine and im not up to much this weekend. I have no idea whats on

Thursday
> afternoon, but the pool is green so im yelling Green Water here we come,

we
> could **** in it and make that Yellow Water here we come. After you stay

the
> night i'll be making you cum. Sonny is gay, he's gone away. To pack up
> Tariq, try removing arms and legs and you'll have more luck packing into

the
> suitcase. See you later.
>
> Lov eMatt
>
> "t.a.k" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:biqvan$jpr$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How are you what are you up to this weekend. Don't forget Thursday
> > afternoon Blue Water here we come. Isn't it cold this evening. How

is
> > Sonny. We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up. See you

> soon.
> >
> > Lov eChristine

candeh@thelast.mile

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:52:57 +0000 (UTC), "t.a.k"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How are you what are you up to this weekend.

Me and the guys are gonna get together and do a little smack. Wifey
decided that I deserve a little R and R after cleaning up the debris
from the house fire that Junior started. I don't give a damn if he is
just 6 years old, I'm gonna put him out on his ass if he doesn't stop
playing with my crack lighter!

>Don't forget Thursday afternoon Blue Water here we come.

How could I forget something like that, Chris? Jeez, the last time you
came over, you milked my nuts so dry I couldn't get hard for a week!

>Isn't it cold this evening.

Cold as hell, until you and your hot wet mouth get here. Remember,
you're supposed to be Junior's real mom! My old lady's kinda slow, but
she'll catch on if we don't have our story straight.

> How is Sonny.

He's semi-OK. The doctor says he should be ready to leave the hospital
as soon as his distended colon retracts back within his anus. We plan
on stopping by his room Saturday night and share some of that weed
Tariq sent us last week.

>We are all fine busy trying to get Tariq paaacked up.

Tell her to bring some of that heroin she was raving about in your
last e-mail.

>See you soon.

You too, baby. Hurry, my nuts are about to erupt!

> Lov eChristine

Hor ndog